Application is open to International students registered as full time PhD students at Universiti Teknologi Malaysia who are currently in 2nd Semester until 5th Semester only.
Applicants must be currently not working or receiving any form of financial aid from other sources.
The award covers partial tuition fees (RM3000) for Semester II 2015/2016 only.
Applicants in their 4th or 5th Semester must have passed their First Assessment.
The application is open from 14 February 2016 until 29 February 2016.
Details : –
- Application is open to International students registered as full time PhD student at the Universiti Teknologi Malaysia who are currently in 2nd Semester until 5th Semester only.
- Applicant is currently not working or receiving any form of financial aids from other sources.
- The award covers partial tuition fees (RM3000) for Semester II 2015/2016 only.
- Applicant is required to be in Malaysia within 2 monthsfrom 1 February 2016 and be available at anytime during the process of the scholarship application.
- Publications without the name of Main Supervisor and UTM affiliation will not be considered.
- Applicant who have received the IDF in the previous semesters, must submit papers published in 2015 onwards (Repeated submission will not be considered).
- Papers will be evaluated based on the contribution of the writers.
- Every publication MUST be verified by Main Supervisor on the first page of the article/s.
- Proofs of evidence for indexed publication MUST be attached and fulfill the following conditions, examples as follows:
- Proof of SCOPUS indexing (SCOPUS website).
- Proof of Impact Factor (if any).
- Verification of supervisor on the first page of the article.
- After submission online, applicant is required to follow up with Main Supervisor to verify his/her application.
- Only application recommended by Main Supervisor and endorsed by Deputy Dean of Faculty/School will be considered.
- Applicant in 4th and 5th Semester, must completed First Assessment of the research.
- The decision in relation to the IDF award is FINAL and no appeal will be considered/entertained.
- The University has right to reject the application in the event of False information provided.
- The application will be open from 14 February 2016 until 29 February 2016.
School of Graduate Studies
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
81300 Johor Bahru
Johor, MalaysiaTel : 07-553 7782/7595/7816
Fax : 07-553 7800
Email : email@example.com
Website : Click Here To Apply