UTM has made progress in the Webometrics Ranking Web of Universities, July 2020 edition, by being positioned at number 531, to more than 30,000 higher education institutes from more than 200 countries. UTM also has the second-highest web presence according to the ranking calculation.Read More
Author: Idiana Hamidi
A Message of UTM’s Purpose and Hope Related to the Official Announcement on UTM Teaching and Learning Activities for Semester 2, Session 2019/2020 during the COVID 19 Crisis
A Message of UTM’s Purpose and Hope Related to the Official Announcement on UTM Teaching and...Read More
It is beyond doubt that ranking serves as one of the performance indicators to measure university’s quality of excellence in teaching and learning, research, as well as international recognition. It is accepted as a yardstick to measure the performances and competitiveness of local universities, as an indicator for continuous improvement, and as a quality assurance since it enables universities to make their presence felt globally.Read More
UTM team of experts are monitoring the haze situation in both campuses and the management will issue appropriate notice before 5pm on daily basis.
Please keep yourself alert on any further notices and announcements on haze situation by the University.
CLASSES IN UTMKL AND UTMJB FOR TOMORROW (19/9/2019) WILL BE CONDUCTED AS USUAL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
During the period of haze, we would like to advise everyone to take care of your health and please take precautionary measure.
1. Wear N95 mask if the Air Pollutant Index (API) is more than 100. The normal facemask will not keep you safe. You can get the N95 face mask at Pusat Kesihatan UTM -University Health Centre
2. No outdoor activities. Please stay indoors.
3. Always keep yourself hydrated and wash your hands and face regularly after being out in the haze.
4. If you have any health issues – cough, asthma, cold, difficulty in breathing, eye irritation, please come and see our Medical Officer immediately.Read More
- Landscape Architecture Virtual Career Fair 2020
- UTM Ranks 2nd in Malaysia – Webometrics July 2020 Edition
- Prof Ts Dr Mohd Hamdan Ahmad Elected as Chairperson for Malaysia Green Building Council (Malaysia GBC) Southern Chapter 2020/2021
- UTM XCITE IDEATION CHALLENGE 2020 Exposes Students Innovative Talents
- Congratulations to IVAT on the Successful Migration to the Latest MS ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Standard
- AHIBS Action Research Challenge 2020
- One-Eyed Journey to Triumph
- MyLinE organised Stay-at-Home Competition during MCO for Non-Academic Staff
- First Online Interview for Undergraduate Candidates by School of Education UTM
- Exposing Student to Industry Experience Through Design Competition and Experience Talk
- AIESEC in Johor Bahru Youth Speak Forum 2.0: Connecting YOUth to COVID-19
- LDP UTM XCITE’s Coffee Talk ☕: #-!
- Delightful ‘Coffee Espresso’ by Leader-preneurship UTM XCITE
- Sustainable Entrepreneurial Mindset Showcase 2020 (SEMS 3.0) Stirred Students’ Entrepreneurial Mindset
- DOSH Recognises the School of Chemical and Energy Engineering as SHO Training Centre
Previous Months’ News
- Unit UTMAlumni Menyantuni Alumni UTM Sabah
- Endowmen UTM Bantu Keperluan Komputer Riba 40 Orang Pelajar B40
- Program High Performance Delivery FSSH Semarakkan Nilai Teras UTM di Kalangan Staf
- Adakah Graduan Sains Sukan dan Sains Kesihatan Bakal Bergelar Graduan Teknologist & Professional Technologist?
- Staf FSSH Cipta Sejarah Rangkul Tempat Pertama Merekabentuk Video Pendek Sempena Kempen Kreatif Covid-19
- UTM Anjur Program Merdeka Ride 10.1 KM Berbasikal untuk Hayati Ulangtahun Kemerdekaan ke-63
- Syarikat Usahawan Pelajar UTM Bantu Petugas Barisan Hadapan Covid-19
- Majlis Perasmian Galeri Pusat Kajian Alam Bina Dunia Melayu UTM
- UTM belanja RM40,438,476.00 bagi bantuan kewangan dan kebajikan pelajar bagi 2019-2020
- Prihatin, Komited dan Mesra! Jelajah Kasih diteruskan lagi