Category: Community Engagement
A programme which students from the School of Computing UTM engagee with rural communities of Johor specifically Kampung Sedili Besar, Tanjung Sedili, Johor. Through this program, we hope to raise the awareness about the School of computing UTM.Read More
Scientific Talks and Demonstration by Staff and Student of Faculty of Science at the Petrosains Meet The Expert Program
by Nor Azlinda Abu Bakar | Dec 2, 2019 | Community Engagement, Faculties & Schools, Faculty of Science, Impactful Research & Development/Project/Commercialisation, Industrial/Institutional Collaboration & Networking, Tanggungjawab Sosial, University/Faculty/Centre Achievement, UTM Event Highlight | 1
During the Petrosains Science Festival PlaySmart Johor Bahru 2019, which was held on the 19th and 20th of October 2019, 3 academic staff and 1 PhD student from the Faculty of Science, UTM, gave scientific talks and demonstration during the ‘Meet the Expert Program’. The ‘Meet the Expert Program’ is a collaborative effort between Petrosains and Young Scientists Network – Academy Sciences of Malaysia, with the purpose of celebrating STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics).Read More
by Mohamad Hassan | Dec 2, 2019 | Community Engagement, General, Industrial/Institutional Collaboration & Networking | 0
Collaboration between UTM and NAHRIM agency to install composites breakwater at Kelanang beach, Banting, Selangor.Read More
School of Education, Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities UTM has played the role in initiating a module on safe cycling practice by having collaboration with many agencies to overcome Basikal Lajak’ issue among communityRead More
The 1st ITU COE EMF Course is calling for participants.
HRDF claimable. Limited seats.
Keep updated with latest EMF course through Interactive lecture, case study, group discussion, demo, and networking opportunity.
More info on Registration & Payment, go to https://bit.ly/2Pcwc4k
More info on Venue, go to https://bit.ly/2W6sQRQ
by Hafizan Hamzah | Oct 31, 2019 | Announcement, Community Engagement, Faculties & Schools, Faculty of Engineering, Impactful Research & Development/Project/Commercialisation, Prominent Academic/Researcher | 0
The Sakura Science Exchange Programme is one of the prestigious programme sponsored by Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST) to embrace the culture of innovation and promoting advanced scientific work that been established by the institution in Japan.
This programme is an international program, where Japan’s host university will invite selected university from ASEAN country to bring their students to participate in the selected course available for the programme.
This program was carried out last week and focus on increasing awareness on image myth and beauty standard. Officiated by Chief Librarian, this program is a collaboration effort between Girl guide UTM, Library UTM, Girl Guide Association Malaysia District Johor Bahru and Pasir Gudang. 70 Brownies members join this program and 32 Girl Guide members were the facilitators.Read More
by Nor Azlinda Abu Bakar | Oct 21, 2019 | Academic/Researcher Achievement, Community Engagement, Faculty of Science, Impactful Research & Development/Project/Commercialisation, Industrial/Institutional Collaboration & Networking, Prominent Academic/Researcher, Tanggungjawab Sosial, University/Faculty/Centre Achievement, UTM Event Highlight | 0
The Department of Biosciences, Faculty of Science, UTM demonstrated a few series of workshops during the Sutera Good Earth Exhibition 2019 which was conducted at Sutera Mall in Taman Sutera Utama, Skudai from 13 until 29 September 2019; with the joint cooperation by the Majlis Bandaraya Iskandar Puteri (MBIP). The workshops conducted by the Bioscience Experts include:
1. “Artificial Tree Using Marine Microalgae” by Dr. Mohd Farizal Ahmad Kamaroddin
2. “Kitchen Waste for Greener Earth” by Dr Alina Wagiran
3. “Composting Pallet” by Dr. Huszalina Hussin
4. “Bacteria Application in Waste Composting” by Nurul Asshequeen Mohd Nazam
- “Is skipping classes really bad?”
- MJIIT students secured several awards in “e-Portfolio and Video CV Competition 2019” organized by Office of Undergraduate Studies, UTM Johor Bahru
- Community service done by adopting a koala bear to help Australia’s bushfire
- Signing Ceremony Between UTM-MJIIT & RSA (EMC Computer System, Malaysia)
- Academic Visit By Tianjin University, China
- UTM Collaborates With Chongqing University In Civil Engineering Field
- KLGEOHYDRO 2019 “Empowering Marine Knowledge Through Hydrography”
- UTM Architecture Students Soars at The Nippon Paint Asian Young Designers Award (AYDA) 2019
- Tong Xin Jo’s Internship Experience at Vilnius Gediminas Technical University (VGTU) Creativity and Innovation Centre
- Industrial visit to Pro-Medi Laboratory and Questra Clinical Research in Penang
- UTM Expert Won Malaysian Institute of Chemistry Citation Award
- UTM Pioneering A Data Technology Ecosystem