This program helped the needy students who were struggling to face students life.Read More
Department: Azman Hashim International Business School
AHIBS Strives with Captains of Industries for Future Business School via Industry Advisory Panel (IAP)
Announcement about AHIBS’ engagement with industries under an initiative called the Industry Advisory Panel (IAP).Read More
Posted by ROSSILAH JAMIL | Aug 28, 2019 | Azman Hashim International Business School, Industrial/Institutional Collaboration & Networking
Inbound mobility visitRead More
Posted by ZULKIFLI KHAIR | Aug 26, 2019 | Azman Hashim International Business School, Featured Article, Industrial/Institutional Collaboration & Networking
Dr Mohamad Shah Kassim, a Senior Lecturer from Azman Hashim International Business School (AHIBS) was invited as the Guest Speaker for the MonsoonSIM Sharing Session on 10 August 2019 at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong. The event was in conjunction with the International MonsoonSIM Enterprise Resource Management (MERM) Competition. It brought together programmers, trainers, lecturers and students comprising 26 teams from eight countries.
In his presentation entitled ‘Innovation in Tertiary Education: Through Smart Partnership between Monsoon Academy and UTM’, Dr Mohamad Shah shared his view with regard to UTM’s experience in adopting MonsoonSIM as part of its curricular program. He also said that in the curriculum, 20% of the total assessment was obtained from the mini-competition which was held within 6 hours of workshop. Besides Dr Mohamad Shah, Hj. Shafudin Mohd Yatim and Dr Zulkifli Khair are part of the contributors of this project.
Dr Mohammad Shah mentioned that UTM’s MonsoonSIM certified trainers have also been involved in the AMBANK BIZRACE 2019 which is a business competition with RM2 million worth of prizes through collaboration between Monsoon Academy and AHIBS.
A total of 130 participants took part in the competition as well as representatives from Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs) entrepreneurs. In a survey conducted to assess the effectiveness of the programme, 87.5 % (112 respondents) agreed that MonsoonSIM simulation bring some benefits to their companies.
Dr Mohammad Shah concluded that the simulation will be introduced in the Global Business Strategy course particularly for UTM MBA students. Future plans also include incorporating the simulation in the entrepreneurship course to all sections involving 3,000 students.
Malaysia is represented by UTM and Universiti Sains Malaysia(USM) students in the competition. UTM has represented Malaysia for the fourth time at the international level. The USM team took home the 1st runner-up trophy and HKD 16,000 cash prize at the 2019 MERM competition.Read More
Posted by ROSSILAH JAMIL | Aug 21, 2019 | Azman Hashim International Business School, Impactful Research & Development/Project/Commercialisation, Industrial/Institutional Collaboration & Networking, UTM Successful Stories
AHIBS reached another milestone when it inked a Memorandum of Agreement (MoA) with McDonald’s Malaysia on talent development collaboration.Read More
- Open Day Resak (OPERA’19) Held at Kolej Tun Dr. Ismail
- UTM Won Second Place in Modern Language Olympiad Competition
- Strengthening and Sustaining Partnerships: UTM Hosts Malaysia’s First International Staff Week 2019
- Raising Digital Heroes at #mydigitalmaker Fair 2019
- International Seminar on Research (I-SEE 2019) & Academic Visit from STIE Pembangunan TanjungPinang to School of Human Resource Development and Psychology
- UTM strengthens its collaboration with UNNES, Indonesia
- UTM tops medal tally at Kejohanan Olahraga MAKSAK Johor 2019
- UTMRazak Datathon 2019
- UTM Team Wins 4th Place in NACES 2019 and Awarded as Host for NACES 2020
- 3rd International Conference of Educational Studies (ICES) 2019
- ITU COE Training Course on “Human Exposure to Radio Frequency Electromagnetic Fields”
- The 5th International Conference on Low Carbon Asia hosted in Ho Chi Minh City by HCMUT and UTM