Global Volunteer Program:
What is Global Volunteer?
- Global Volunteer is AIESEC’s 6 to 8 weeks cross-cultural volunteer experience for young people who seek to develop themselves and the world. Discover the art of experiential wanderlust by working with NGOs or on projects directly contributing to the Sustainable Development Goals.
- Global Volunteer is an intensive international volunteer abroad experience that enables you to work on projects that impact social issues. Through this, we empower communities by developing the people and enabling them to develop a more sustainable and healthy future.
- Overall, through this program, AIESEC is providing young students with an opportunity to develop entrepreneurial and leadership skills through international internships mainly on social issues which will help them enrich their education, challenge their worldview and help them gain a unique combination of multicultural, social and entrepreneurial experience during the formative years of their lives.
Why do we do it?
Our projects exist because we shape everything we do around what the world needs. We are committed to creating a youth movement to achieve the 17 Sustainable Development Goals by the year 2030. Click here to learn more about the 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
By joining Global volunteer you will:
- Make a real impact by working on the ground level with locals. Volunteer abroad in NGOs or on projects that contribute to the UN Sustainable Development Goals. Tackle pressing global issues to create a positive impact in local societies. Don’t just travel. Develop the world.
- Become a local and immerse yourself in an unknown environment. Understand more about yourself – your passions, skills and strengths – as you challenge yourself to step into a completely new environment. Our people offer the support to guide your learning, realisations, and self-discovery.
- Grow and develop by going through practical experiences and learning-by-doing. An intense cross-cultural environment allows you to increase your self-awareness and solution orientation, improve communication skills and make friends. Become the best version of yourself!
How does it work?
- Sign-Up on our website here.
- Start searching for your desired opportunities based on the issue you are passionate about here.
- Apply for the project. Go through an interview with our overseas Project Managers.
- Once you get approved for an opportunity, we can start the process of putting things together for your internship experience.
- Attend an official Outgoing Preparatory Seminar and prepare for an unforgettable adventure ahead!
For inquiries, feel free to contact this email: firstname.lastname@example.org