The Covid-19 pandemic has brought new challenges to academia worldwide since the teaching and learning process goes fully online. Scooping with online teaching and learning tools is another challenge faced by the lecturers, which includes unfamiliarity and lack of confidence to use these tools.Read More
Department: Islamic Civilization Academy
Global Volunteer Program:
What is Global Volunteer?
Global Volunteer is AIESEC’s 6 to 8 weeks cross-cultural volunteer experience for young people who seek to develop themselves and the world. Discover the art of experiential wanderlust by working with NGOs or on projects directly contributing to the Sustainable Development Goals.
Global Volunteer is an intensive international volunteer abroad experience that enables you to work on projects that impact social issues. Through this we empower communities by developing the people and enabling them to develop a more sustainable and healthy future.
Overall, through this program, AIESEC is providing young students an opportunity to develop entrepreneurial and leadership skills through international internships mainly on social issues which will help them enrich their education, challenge their worldview and help them gain a unique combination of multi cultural, social and entrepre- neurial experience during the formative years of their lives.Read More
Posted by Khaliq Ur Rehman | Mar 22, 2018 | Academic/Researcher Achievement, Announcement, Azman Hashim International Business School, Community Engagement, Condolences and Congratulatory Messages, Faculties & Schools, Faculty of Built Environment and Surveying, Faculty of Science, General, Impactful Research & Development/Project/Commercialisation, Islamic Centre, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysian- Japan International Institute of Technology (MJIIT), Razak Faculty of Technology and Informatics, School of Graduate Studies, School of Professional and Continuing Education (SPACE), Student/Alumni Achievement, UTM Event Highlight | 0 |
3rd International SME Conference 1st and 2nd SME Conferences were held in collaboration with local...Read More
- My Haphazard CovEID Hari Raya Experience from a Sri Lankan Eyes
- The New Episode of #TsunagaruMJIIT #MJIITConnects Show on Economic Downturn
- SPE-UTM SC Won Again This Year In Paper Competition
- A Generous Distribution of Hand Sanitizers by Naturel Kiss
- Official launch of #TsunagaruMJIIT #MJIITconnects Mizukara and Duotoku: Bangkit tanpa disuruh & Disiplin yang tepat
- SPE-UTM SC Awarded Student Chapter Excellence Award for 2020.
- Self Brand Yourself to Become A world Professional Trainer!
- Invitation to UTM Library User Education Webinar Series 2020
- Industry Networking for Universities in the New Norm
- Pak Salleh, the Spray Disinfection Robot from UTM-DF-HCTM to Combat Covid-19 Pandemic
- UTM Library User Education Webinar Series for June 2020
- QS WORLD UNIVERSITY RANKINGS 2021: UTM MADE IT TO TOP 200
- Stirring Students’ Imagination during MCO
- Web of Science Webinar Series in June
- “Feeding The Needy” Program by UHAK Students
Previous Months’ News
- CLOUD10 Subur Budaya Memberi Staf dan Alumni UTM
- UTM Suburkan Gaya Hidup Sihat Dalam Kalangan Warganya
- Kenyataan Berhubung Kes Kecurian Lembu di Kulai 26 Jun 2020
- Minggu Mesra Mahasiswa Diploma Ambilan Jun Sesi 2020/2021
- Pelajar UHAK Seksyen 16 Kumpul Sumbangan Bantu Mangsa Terkesan Covid-19 Di Simpang Renggam
- UTM-NI Malaysia meterai kerjasama dalam permodenan Pengajaran dan Pembelajaran
- Budaya Memberi UTM Jana Tabung Endowmen Untuk Bantu Pelajar
- UTM, DF & HCTM Bangun Robot Pembersih Tangani COVID-19
- Pendaftaran Pelajar Program Diploma Sesi 2020/2021 Unik Dengan Norma Baharu
- Program Minggu Kesedaran Kebersihan COVID-19 Oleh Pelajar UHAK