Persatuan Mahasiswa Sains Komputer (PERSAKA) coordinated a delegation program to visit the Faculty of Computer Science and Information Technology (FSKTM) in Universiti Tun Hussien Onn (UTHM), Batu Pahat on 27 February 2020. This delegation was led by Muhammad Nazirul Asyraaf bin Halid, director of Delegation: School of Computing 2020.Read More
A community from Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Skudai (SMKS) were exposed and taught by STEM-RBTK from the School of Electrical Engineering. They were engaged in “Reka Bentuk Teknologi & Kejuruteraan” to empower their knowledge.Read More
The Hult Prize is an annual, year-long competition that crowd-sources ideas from students, challenging them to solve a pressing social issue around topics such as food security, water access, energy, and education. Hult International Business School introduced this Hult Prize Foundation back in 2010 in partnership with the United Nations. Nobel laureate Muhammad Yunus has referred Hult Prize to as the “Nobel Prize for students”. Basically the program’s end goal is to create the next wave of social entrepreneurs amongst youths.Read More
Tong Xin Jo’s Internship Experience at Vilnius Gediminas Technical University (VGTU) Creativity and Innovation Centre
Tong Xin Jo from School of Civil Engineering, Faculty of Engineering UTM attended an Entrepreneurship and Innovation Internship Program in Vilnius, Lithuania after two rounds of interview. This program was hosted by Vilnius Gediminas Technical University (VGTU) Creativity and Innovation Centre from 1st October to 31st December 2019.Read More
Three Engineering Students Emerged as First Runner-up in Nordic Business and Design Case Competition 2019
Three students Hng Jia Ming (School of Civil Engineering), Teh Yee Bryan (School of Electrical Engineering) and Chin Chia Yuan (Azman Hashim International Business School) has emerged as First Runner-up in the Nordic Business and Design Case Competition (NBDC 2019). The competition was organized by Design Finland 100, an innovative platform bridging the Nordic region and Southeast Asia through intelligent design and technology solutions. The award ceremony was held at Aalto Executive Education Academy, Singapore.Read More
UTM team of experts are monitoring the haze situation in both campuses and the management will issue appropriate notice before 5pm on daily basis.
Please keep yourself alert on any further notices and announcements on haze situation by the University.
CLASSES IN UTMKL AND UTMJB FOR TOMORROW (19/9/2019) WILL BE CONDUCTED AS USUAL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
During the period of haze, we would like to advise everyone to take care of your health and please take precautionary measure.
1. Wear N95 mask if the Air Pollutant Index (API) is more than 100. The normal facemask will not keep you safe. You can get the N95 face mask at Pusat Kesihatan UTM -University Health Centre
2. No outdoor activities. Please stay indoors.
3. Always keep yourself hydrated and wash your hands and face regularly after being out in the haze.
4. If you have any health issues – cough, asthma, cold, difficulty in breathing, eye irritation, please come and see our Medical Officer immediately.Read More
The ability of ECE/SKE to assist school in attracting students’ attention towards electronic fieldRead More
During Ramadhan, UTM International, together with UTM Global Buddies, held a donation drive called “1 Item 1 Person” to provide basic necessities to a local orphanage while spreading awareness regarding underprivileged communities. The campaign that lasted from 20 to 29 May 2019 garnered an overwhelmingly positive response, with contributions made by staff and students of Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM), and also from the public.Read More
Iftar Ramadan and Farewell – UTM Exchange/Research Internship Students 2018/2019 – II and UTM Global Buddies 2018/2019 Appreciation Night
On 16 May 2019, UTM International along with UTM Global Buddies held a iftar and farewell dinner with exchange students and internship students. More than 50 NGS students come to the event to celebrate their last moment together. The dinner was held to reminisce the moments they spent in UTM.Read More
Jawatankuasa Kolej Mahasiswa (JKM) Kolej Tun Dr. Ismail (KTDI) Universiti Teknologi Malaysia in collaboration with Malaysian Health Promotion Board (MySihat) had successfully organized a fitness program called Jom Sihat Mahasiswa bersama HEP which mainly focus on Zumba Fitness Workout. The Zumba session was instructed by Nurul Huda Zamzuri who is an Aerobics Instructor recognized by Ministry Youth and Sport (KBS). This program was held once a week during weekends starting from 14th April 2019 until 4th May 2019.Read More
On 25 April 2019, the 22nd UTM International Culture Corner was held in Dewan Kolej Perdana with the theme of ood and Friends. Over 130 students, both local and international, were participating in this event. Students from 7 countries prepared their traditional food for other students to taste.Read More
More than 300 UTM students participated in the inaugural Sustainable Entrepreneurial Mindset Showcase 2019 (SEMS 2019) organized by UTM Centre for Student Innovation and Technology Entrepreneurship (UTM XCITE), UTM Office of Undergraduate Studies and Kolej Tuanku Canselor’s Student Council on 22nd of April 2019. The event was held at Dewan Astana, Kolej Tuanku Canselor (KTC) and Division of Innovation, UTM XCITE. Sixty-two products based on fourteen United Nation Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) were showcased during the event. The closing ceremony was attended and officiated by Prof. Ir. Dr. Zainuddin Abd Manan, the Deputy Vice Chancellor (Academic and International) UTM and also attended by Assoc. Prof. Dr Mohd Zaidi Abd Rozan, Director of UTM XCITE, Assoc. Prof. Dr. Intan Zaurah Binti Mat Darus, Deputy Chairman of UTM Office of Undergraduate Studies, and Madam Rafidah Binti Mohamad, a representative from Kolej Tuanku Canselor.Read More
- UTM Offers Expertise to Investigate Coronavirus in Water
- UTM Shield Distributes its ‘Homemade’ Face Shields to the Front Liners to Combat Covid-19
- Guideline Implementation Of Restricted Movement Order Universiti Teknologi Malaysia Effective From 18 March 2020 Until 31 March 2020
- UTM joined the largest international education event in Eurasia
- 10 UTM Researchers and Students Visited Japan Under Sakura Science Plan
- Covid-19: Announcement
- AHIBS Connect Community Grant – A Boost For Impactful Community Engagement Projects
- 7 Tips to a Happier Semester in UTM
- Community Work at Sungai Bunus by MJIIT and Tsukuba University Students
- Delegation: School Of Computing 2020
- MJIIT FYP2 Briefing and Announcement of FYP1 (3MT Thesis Seminar Best Presenters)
- SPE-UTM SC Members Won First Place in Paper and Poster Competition at ITB, Bandung, Indonesia
- UTM and MESTECC Collaborate to Groom Professional Talent in Science and Technology
- UTM Psychology Student Soaring High to the ASEAN Level
- Molecular Docking-structure based Virtual Screening for Drug Discovery Course
Previous Months’ News
- COVID-19: UTM Terus Perkasa Operasi Susulan Lanjutan PKP Jamin Kebajikan Pelajar
- POLISI MANTAP NEGARA MENANGANI KEMELUT COVID-19
- Staf Jabatan TNCP ‘Hero Tak Didendang’ Bagi Pelajar Sepanjang PKP di UTM
- Stok Barangan Keperluan Harian Pelajar di Kampus Lengkap
- Urgensi dan Kesediaan : Masyarakat, Industri dan Universiti menghadapi COVID-19
- Kreativiti Pensyarah SKBSK, UTM Cipta ‘Face Shield’ Bantu Kakitangan KKM
- UTM hasilkan ‘face shield’ bantu ‘frontliner’ KKM
- Mahasiswa UTMKL terima sumbangan makanan Yayasan Raja Zarith Negeri Johor
- UTM Ambil Inisiatif Murni Edar ‘Home Made Sanitizer’ Sempena COVID-19
- Panduan Pelaksanaan Perintah Kawalan Pergerakan Universiti Teknologi Malaysia Berkuatkuasa Mulai 18 Mac 2020 Sehingga 31 Mac 2020