Posted by syafiq.yazid | Jun 22, 2020 | Malaysian- Japan International Institute of Technology (MJIIT), Opinions/Views | 0 |
You should try out new video games according to your Enneagram Personality Type that can be tested at Tuity.com. Enneagram is a system of personality typing that explains patterns in how people conceptualize the world around them and how their emotions are managed. There are nine personality types according to Enneagram in this article which might useful for you to choose the best game for you to play.Read More
X, often known as an unknown yet to be discovered, viewed by TEDxUTM2020 as boundless prospect to be explored, symbolized by two crossing lines. Those single lines have been pulled to cross each other that metaphorically means people with the same energy and positive purposes will be pulled together and meet one another anytime and anywhere. Although humans are set apart by their own mind and thoughts, TEDxUTM2020 believes that every individual has their unique story to share. This was the message in which TEDxUTM2020 want to convey to the public.Read More
SBSC 2020 was a three-day programme organised by UTM XCITE in collaboration with AHIBS from 1st of March 2020 until 3rd of March 2020. SBSC 2020 used MonsoonSIM, an award-winning business simulation and gamification education platform, as the core basis for the programme. The platform recognised by Enterprise Resources Planning (Business) – SAP and has been used for business education in various universities around the globe since 2013. MonsoonSIM allows educators to change their teaching ways of business concepts and indirectly provide students with early exposure to numerous aspects of business processes.Read More
Persatuan Mahasiswa Sains Komputer (PERSAKA) coordinated a delegation program to visit the Faculty of Computer Science and Information Technology (FSKTM) in Universiti Tun Hussien Onn (UTHM), Batu Pahat on 27 February 2020. This delegation was led by Muhammad Nazirul Asyraaf bin Halid, director of Delegation: School of Computing 2020.Read More
A community from Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Skudai (SMKS) were exposed and taught by STEM-RBTK from the School of Electrical Engineering. They were engaged in “Reka Bentuk Teknologi & Kejuruteraan” to empower their knowledge.Read More
The Hult Prize is an annual, year-long competition that crowd-sources ideas from students, challenging them to solve a pressing social issue around topics such as food security, water access, energy, and education. Hult International Business School introduced this Hult Prize Foundation back in 2010 in partnership with the United Nations. Nobel laureate Muhammad Yunus has referred Hult Prize to as the “Nobel Prize for students”. Basically the program’s end goal is to create the next wave of social entrepreneurs amongst youths.Read More
Tong Xin Jo’s Internship Experience at Vilnius Gediminas Technical University (VGTU) Creativity and Innovation Centre
Tong Xin Jo from School of Civil Engineering, Faculty of Engineering UTM attended an Entrepreneurship and Innovation Internship Program in Vilnius, Lithuania after two rounds of interview. This program was hosted by Vilnius Gediminas Technical University (VGTU) Creativity and Innovation Centre from 1st October to 31st December 2019.Read More
Three Engineering Students Emerged as First Runner-up in Nordic Business and Design Case Competition 2019
Three students Hng Jia Ming (School of Civil Engineering), Teh Yee Bryan (School of Electrical Engineering) and Chin Chia Yuan (Azman Hashim International Business School) has emerged as First Runner-up in the Nordic Business and Design Case Competition (NBDC 2019). The competition was organized by Design Finland 100, an innovative platform bridging the Nordic region and Southeast Asia through intelligent design and technology solutions. The award ceremony was held at Aalto Executive Education Academy, Singapore.Read More
UTM team of experts are monitoring the haze situation in both campuses and the management will issue appropriate notice before 5pm on daily basis.
Please keep yourself alert on any further notices and announcements on haze situation by the University.
CLASSES IN UTMKL AND UTMJB FOR TOMORROW (19/9/2019) WILL BE CONDUCTED AS USUAL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
During the period of haze, we would like to advise everyone to take care of your health and please take precautionary measure.
1. Wear N95 mask if the Air Pollutant Index (API) is more than 100. The normal facemask will not keep you safe. You can get the N95 face mask at Pusat Kesihatan UTM -University Health Centre
2. No outdoor activities. Please stay indoors.
3. Always keep yourself hydrated and wash your hands and face regularly after being out in the haze.
4. If you have any health issues – cough, asthma, cold, difficulty in breathing, eye irritation, please come and see our Medical Officer immediately.Read More
The ability of ECE/SKE to assist school in attracting students’ attention towards electronic fieldRead More
During Ramadhan, UTM International, together with UTM Global Buddies, held a donation drive called “1 Item 1 Person” to provide basic necessities to a local orphanage while spreading awareness regarding underprivileged communities. The campaign that lasted from 20 to 29 May 2019 garnered an overwhelmingly positive response, with contributions made by staff and students of Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM), and also from the public.Read More
- My Haphazard CovEID Hari Raya Experience from a Sri Lankan Eyes
- The New Episode of #TsunagaruMJIIT #MJIITConnects Show on Economic Downturn
- SPE-UTM SC Won Again This Year In Paper Competition
- A Generous Distribution of Hand Sanitizers by Naturel Kiss
- Official launch of #TsunagaruMJIIT #MJIITconnects Mizukara and Duotoku: Bangkit tanpa disuruh & Disiplin yang tepat
- SPE-UTM SC Awarded Student Chapter Excellence Award for 2020.
- Self Brand Yourself to Become A world Professional Trainer!
- Invitation to UTM Library User Education Webinar Series 2020
- Industry Networking for Universities in the New Norm
- Pak Salleh, the Spray Disinfection Robot from UTM-DF-HCTM to Combat Covid-19 Pandemic
- UTM Library User Education Webinar Series for June 2020
- QS WORLD UNIVERSITY RANKINGS 2021: UTM MADE IT TO TOP 200
- Stirring Students’ Imagination during MCO
- Web of Science Webinar Series in June
- “Feeding The Needy” Program by UHAK Students
Previous Months’ News
- UTM Suburkan Gaya Hidup Sihat Dalam Kalangan Warganya
- Kenyataan Berhubung Kes Kecurian Lembu di Kulai 26 Jun 2020
- Minggu Mesra Mahasiswa Diploma Ambilan Jun Sesi 2020/2021
- Pelajar UHAK Seksyen 16 Kumpul Sumbangan Bantu Mangsa Terkesan Covid-19 Di Simpang Renggam
- UTM-NI Malaysia meterai kerjasama dalam permodenan Pengajaran dan Pembelajaran
- Budaya Memberi UTM Jana Tabung Endowmen Untuk Bantu Pelajar
- UTM, DF & HCTM Bangun Robot Pembersih Tangani COVID-19
- Pendaftaran Pelajar Program Diploma Sesi 2020/2021 Unik Dengan Norma Baharu
- Program Minggu Kesedaran Kebersihan COVID-19 Oleh Pelajar UHAK
- Penyelidik UTM Buktikan Minyak Buah Tunjuk Langit Punyai Potensi Rawat Pelbagai Penyakit