Category: Faculty of Built Environment and Surveying
Architectural Experts Invited as Keynote Speakers at The Annual International Seminar Organized by Universitas Subang, West Java, Indonesia.
Architectural Experts Invited as Keynote Speakers at Annual International Seminar Organized by Universitas Subang, West Java, Indonesia.Read More
Staff of Department of Quantity Surveying, Faculty of Built Environment & Surveying succesfully completed 3 days training for the Glodon Cubicost Basic Training: Cubicost Takeoff for Architecture and Structure (TAS) and Cubicost Takeoff for Rebar (TRB) software commences on 5th August until 7th August at Makmal Komputer Ukur Bahan, B11, FABU attended by 15 quantity surveying staff. The training was conducted to equiped the staff with the updated information technology in construction measurement, documentation and estimation to be applied in their teaching and learning exerciseRead More
200 Architectural, Engineering and Construction (AEC) Professionals Gathered in Seminar on Cost Engineering (SCE 2019)
200 Architectural, Engineering and Construction (AEC) Professionals Gathered in Seminar on Cost Engineering (SCE 2019)Read More
Dr. Zuhra Junaida invited as Visiting Scholar at Faculty of Industrial Education and Technology, King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology Ladkrabang (KMITL)
Dr. Zuhra Junaida invited as Visiting Scholar at Faculty of Industrial Education and Technology, King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology Ladkrabang (KMITL)Read More
UTM Architecture Students Won Half of the Total Number of Student Awards at PAM Annual Dinner and Awards Ceremony 2019
Half total number of student awards at PAM Annual Dinner and Awards 2019 were dominated by Architecture students from Faculty of Built Environment & Surveying, UTM.Read More
UTM Architecture Student Champion at the ArchiTalent Award at Kuala Lumpur Architecture Festival (KLAF) 2019
UTM Architecture Student From Faculty of Built Environment & Surveying, Rashidah bt Jimi Sham won First place for Architalent 2019 and was also selected as the Best Presenter.Read More
The launch of the UTM-AirAsia Livery, an AirAsia Airbus A320 marks the new beginning of UTM’s branding of higher education globally.Read More
Edu-Culture Trip 2019 to Bangkok for Final Year Students from Urban and Regional Planning FABURead More
The students of Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) in the company of Professor Svein Bjoerberg and Professor Hallgrim Hjelmbrekke from Faculty of Civil and Environmental Engineering, NTNU Oslo Norway were in Johor Bahru on 11th April, 2019 to visit UTM campus and MBJB tower construction projectRead More
UTM Real Estate at Faculty of Built Environment and Surveying organised Property Industry Interview Series (PropSeries) from April to May 2019Read More
by Hafizan Hamzah | May 30, 2019 | Announcement, Faculty of Built Environment and Surveying, Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Science, Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities, Student/Alumni Achievement, University/Faculty/Centre Achievement, UTM Successful Stories | 0
A total of 17 best theme awards have been given away by the Vice Chancellor, Prof. Datuk Ir. Dr Wahid Omar to the best projects and this year the three URC special awards were being won by Muhammad Atiqi Mustapa from Faculty of Build Environment and Surveying (FABU), Mohammad Al-Fattah (School of Computing, Faculty of Engineering) and Rosezalvia Dennis (School of Education, Faculty of Social Science and Humanities).
The Champion of the 3MFYP category was Anamira Zakaria from the School of Computing, Faculty of Engineering.
- Smart Partnership in New Academia Learning Innovation between Monsoon Academy and AHIBS, UTM
- Malaysian delegates contributing papers for Civil Aviation conference in Nepal
- Opening ceremony for UTM MyTREE Summer School (SS14) In Conjunction with 2nd International Seminar on Sustainability & Resource Recycling (iSSRR)
- The Educational Chemistry Laboratory Hosts STEAM Learning for Korean Students
- Always a challenge and opportunity in Malaysia water R&D – Prof. Dr. Zulkifli Yusop
- Architectural Experts Invited as Keynote Speakers at The Annual International Seminar Organized by Universitas Subang, West Java, Indonesia.
- AMTEC’s Membrane made Headline
- AHIBS signs MoA with McDonald’s Malaysia
- CEP-SEEN: Collaborative Education Program for Sustainable Environmental Engineering Network
- Scientific Creativity through STEM activities shake Polytechnic Mersing
- AHIBS Executive Study and Tour Program
- AHIBS strives with Captains of Industries for the Future Business School via the Industry Advisory Panel (IAP)