Johor Bahru, 4 July 2019 – 2nd ICT-enabled in-service Training of Teacher to Address Education for Sustainability (ICTeEFS) Managerial Meeting & Training Workshop granted by ERASMUS+ was held at Pulai Springs Resort. The program collaborating Frederick University (Cyprus), University of Crete (Greece), Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia (Indonesia), Universitas Gadjah Mada (Indonesia), Ho Chi Minh City International University (Vietnam), University of Social Sciences and Humanities (Vietnam), Universiti Sains Malaysia (Malaysia), and Open University Malaysia (Malaysia) with Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (Malaysia). The program is fulfilling the aim of the awarded grant from year 2019 till year 2022, that is developing curriculum and teaching methodology module that integrating education for sustainability. The program is the continuity from the first workshop held in Cyprus in February 2019.Read More
Author: Norazrena Abu Samah
- University Ranking is Not Just a Number, But a Responsibility
- UTM as Plenary Speaker on Sustaining International Partnerships in Japan JAGCE’s National Convention
- UTM Strengthen Ties with Japan and South East Asia’s Industry-Academia-Government Consortium
- Industrial Talk by PROTON on the Automotive Technology: The Future In-Car Connectivity
- Steering Committee Meeting 2019 of IJN-UTM Cardiovascular Engineering Centre
- UTM won 1st and 2nd Place in The Great Lab (TGL) Grand Design Challenge 2019.
- Mechanical Engineering students at the historical coast of Malaybar
- Excellent Postgraduate Students Walking on Air!
- NITech Sakura’s Program 2019 – ASEAN Universities (UTM-UTHM-VNU-NUOL)
- UNAND Students exposed to learning, teaching and research environment at Faculty of Science UTM
- UTM – Mississippi States University – ADASFA Collaboration Strengthens the TAGUCHI Method Research
- Scientific Talks and Demonstration by Staff and Student of Faculty of Science at the Petrosains Meet The Expert Program