Seven Malaysian delegates including the Deputy Dean of Faculty of Engineering (FE), Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM), Prof. Dr. Sevia M. Idrus has presented a paper at the 56th Conference of Directors General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), Asia-Pacific Region held in Nepal.Read More
Author: Hafizan Hamzah
There are always challenges and opportunity in water Research and Developments (R&D) in Malaysia as the need of this natural resources always emerges from time to timeRead More
AHIBS strives with Captains of Industries for the Future Business School via the Industry Advisory Panel (IAP)
Posted by Hafizan Hamzah | Aug 20, 2019 | Azman Hashim International Business School, Faculties & Schools, Featured Article, Impactful Research & Development/Project/Commercialisation, Industrial/Institutional Collaboration & Networking, University/Faculty/Centre Achievement, UTM Successful Stories
The Azman Hashim International Business School (AHIBS) of UTM Kuala Lumpur has established the Industrial Advisory Panel (IAP) in order to continue to engage the industrial captains to uplift the business education in UTM.Read More
Posted by Hafizan Hamzah | Aug 8, 2019 | Academic/Researcher Achievement, Announcement, Faculties & Schools, Faculty of Engineering, Impactful Research & Development/Project/Commercialisation, University/Faculty/Centre Achievement, UTM Successful Stories
UTM spin-off company attracts million ringgit worth of investments.Read More
Posted by Hafizan Hamzah | May 30, 2019 | Announcement, Faculty of Built Environment and Surveying, Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Science, Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities, Student/Alumni Achievement, University/Faculty/Centre Achievement, UTM Successful Stories
A total of 17 best theme awards have been given away by the Vice Chancellor, Prof. Datuk Ir. Dr Wahid Omar to the best projects and this year the three URC special awards were being won by Muhammad Atiqi Mustapa from Faculty of Build Environment and Surveying (FABU), Mohammad Al-Fattah (School of Computing, Faculty of Engineering) and Rosezalvia Dennis (School of Education, Faculty of Social Science and Humanities).
The Champion of the 3MFYP category was Anamira Zakaria from the School of Computing, Faculty of Engineering.
- Smart Partnership in New Academia Learning Innovation between Monsoon Academy and AHIBS, UTM
- Malaysian delegates contributing papers for Civil Aviation conference in Nepal
- Opening ceremony for UTM MyTREE Summer School (SS14) In Conjunction with 2nd International Seminar on Sustainability & Resource Recycling (iSSRR)
- The Educational Chemistry Laboratory Hosts STEAM Learning for Korean Students
- Always a challenge and opportunity in Malaysia water R&D – Prof. Dr. Zulkifli Yusop
- Architectural Experts Invited as Keynote Speakers at The Annual International Seminar Organized by Universitas Subang, West Java, Indonesia.
- AMTEC’s Membrane made Headline
- AHIBS signs MoA with McDonald’s Malaysia
- CEP-SEEN: Collaborative Education Program for Sustainable Environmental Engineering Network
- Scientific Creativity through STEM activities shake Polytechnic Mersing
- AHIBS Executive Study and Tour Program
- AHIBS strives with Captains of Industries for the Future Business School via the Industry Advisory Panel (IAP)