JWGEA & B, a consortium formed among ITS Indonesia, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM), King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi (KMUTT) Thailand, Ritsumeikan University Japan & Saint Petersburg Electrotechnical University (ETU “LETI”) Russia, aims to groom young scientists into competitive global citizens. A range of program covering talks relevant to competitiveness, sustainability, happiness, life-long learning, and team problem-based learning was organised. Students from different countries were grouped in team to conduct field research and present a range of solutions relevant to sustainable development for the transformation of rural economy and zero-waste society. The delegations visited the wastewater sewage treatment plant at FSTP Keputih, Waste Recycling Center Jambangan and compost house, and the awards winning Eco-tourism Kampung at Genteng Chandirejo, Surabaya.Read More
Author: Fauzan Khairi Che Harun
UTM attends Erasmus+ SPIRE Project Capacity Building Training on IP Management at Chulalongkorn University
The second Capacity Building program within the Strategic Intellectual and Property Management...Read More
- University Ranking is Not Just a Number, But a Responsibility
- UTM as Plenary Speaker on Sustaining International Partnerships in Japan JAGCE’s National Convention
- UTM Strengthen Ties with Japan and South East Asia’s Industry-Academia-Government Consortium
- Industrial Talk by PROTON on the Automotive Technology: The Future In-Car Connectivity
- Steering Committee Meeting 2019 of IJN-UTM Cardiovascular Engineering Centre
- UTM won 1st and 2nd Place in The Great Lab (TGL) Grand Design Challenge 2019.
- Mechanical Engineering students at the historical coast of Malaybar
- Excellent Postgraduate Students Walking on Air!
- NITech Sakura’s Program 2019 – ASEAN Universities (UTM-UTHM-VNU-NUOL)
- UNAND Students exposed to learning, teaching and research environment at Faculty of Science UTM
- UTM – Mississippi States University – ADASFA Collaboration Strengthens the TAGUCHI Method Research
- Scientific Talks and Demonstration by Staff and Student of Faculty of Science at the Petrosains Meet The Expert Program