Fundamental Research Grant Scheme (FRGS) Phase 2/2014
Fundamental Research Grants Phase 2/2014 is now open for application.
Those who have had their proposals rejected in the first phase, are advised to make the necessary amendments as suggested by the review panel. You may then submit the revised proposal for the second FRGS phase.
Please avoid late submissions.
Ceiling : RM 250,000
Duration 1 to 3 years
Work Flow for Fundamental Research Grant Scheme (FRGS) Phase 2/2014
1. Profile Registration in MyGrants Online System by Project Leader (1st July 2014)
2. Announcement FRGS Phase 2/2014 Opening Grant by RMC (1st July 2014)
3. Preparation of Proposal in MyGrants System by Project Leader (1st – 24 July 2014)
4. Panel Appointment, proposal evaluation, applicant ammendment and Panel Verification (Recommended/Not Recommended) by Research Alliance (25 July – 24 August 2014)
5. Final Verification by RMC (Recommended/ Not Recommended)(26 August 2014)
6. Evaluation & Endorsement by JKPP (28 August 2014)
7. Proposal submission to MOE (1 September 2014)
* Briefing on FRGS Phase 2/2014 by RMC will not be conducted. However, briefing by Research Alliance is encouraged.
* Important date for researchers is 1July to 24July 2014 (Prepare proposal in MyGrants system)